PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS FOR
TRANSTAGE PORTABLE STAGING SYSTEM
STM Studio Supplies by Professionals for Professionals
Transtage specialises in one thing, and they do it well. Strong, lightweight and versatile, your Transtage Staging System is crafted out of the finest materials available and put through a gruelling quality check before it ships out the door.
Perfect for schools, Houses of Worship, hotels and event organisers, Transtage Portable Stage Systems are the ultimate in portability and convenience. Consisting of modular, lightweight platforms and risers that can be combined to create customised stages in various heights and configurations. Easily assembled by a single person, each platform and riser are fastened together using our unique internal locking system and each platform can have a load rating of up to 900 KGS/sq. meter.
When it’s time to pack down, you’ll find that disassembly and storage are equally convenient. Transtar Staging Systems are available in kits designed specifically for various applications. Optional upgrade accessories like flight cases, caster boards, guard rails, chair stops and skirts are also available
• Lightweight and compact for easy setup, transport and storage
• Durable grey carpet, Tuffcoat and Industrial finish
• Multiple layer platform construction featuring a honeycomb structure with a weight capacity of up to 900 kg/sq. meter
• Convenient cable and electrical ports on select platforms
• Integrated platform interlocking system
• Metal reinforced corners and aluminium profile edges
• Finish: Grey carpet – Tuffcoat - Industrial
Multiple layer sandwich construction.
Top: density plywood
Bottom: high-density plywood
Aluminium profile on all sides with integrated platform interlocking system
Sizes: 1m x 2m,
1m x 1m
• Universal, collapsible lightweight risers available in standard height configurations
• Finish: Brushed aluminium
• Materials: Aluminum
• ABS Plastic
• Dimensions (height):
• Comes in 20cm, 30cm, 40cm, 60cm and 80cm
• Weight Capacity: 900kg per square metre
Putting together your Transtage Staging System was designed to be simple enough for anyone to do. Consequently, the number of components you will encounter in the assembly process is limited.