- Strong adhesion at 980gms/cm2
- Super thin at .185mm - minimal showing
- Ideal for signs, acrylics, rubber extrusions and vinyl installation
- Easy release backing tape
- Can withstand - 40c heat and upto 200c longterm heat but optimum when installed at 23c
Excellent initial adhesion & final adhesion resulting in a high shear strength bond. Resistant to ageing & the influence of chemicals especially domestic cleaners & polishing agents. Bonds well to plastics, poly-carbonate, metal, glass, rubber PE, EVA & many other surfaces. Has very good low & high temperature resistance & is U.V. resistant. Ideal for permanent fixing of plastic profiles & extruded trims to a variety of surfaces such as metal, glass, wood or plastic. Can be used for laminating to poly-carbonate nameplates, rubber extrusions for creating a long term bond to another substrate. Ideal for assembling signs especially backlit signs or signs involving use of clear acrylic or other transparent substrates.